The Cost is free! No ads! Absolutely No Catch! I will give 5 creds if you sign-up
Sign-up make a social network, host them on our servers, and make money by posting your own ads on your own social network!!
No need for a domain or hosting!
(Social Networks Will be deleted if no members sign-up within a month. More Info http://www.social.unfeatured.net/web/homepage.php
A Network for users to showcase their talent
Build Network, Groups, Forums, Blogs, Events and upload your Images, Album, Video and more. Of course you will find places in the web to host your Images. This Site is not only a place to host Images. Many People like to share Images and Video with their friends in a private Place exclusivly invited. This Tools are available to use for you and your Friends.
Login with your Flikr_ID or OpenID. Once registered you will be able to join a MetaNetwork.
create your Account:
- send and recieve Messages
- Message Box
- Your very onw pages (with desktop image)
- Image and Album
- media file Uploads (Audio, Video)
- event Calendar
- search People
- create Groups
- create Network
- OpenID login
- Flikr login
- Link Management
How to build a Network:
Create your Account and ensure you have an image to upload at registration time. Although this is optional, it helps to personalize your account experience.
After registering, you will be taken to your private page - called 'My Page'. This is your personal page that only you can see. From here you can do any number of things:
- Click on ‘Create Content’.
- Select the type of blog post you want to create (blog, audio, image, etc).
- Enter your content, then click ‘Publish Post’.
- The resulting blog post will appear on both your private and public page.
- If you click on the ‘Route post to MyPars Homepage', it will send a copy of the post to the Main Home Page blog.
- Click the Edit Profile tab.
- Provide typical profile info (age, location, slogan).
- Enter your blog name and URL.
- Enter your Flickr and delicious IDs.
- Upload a Desktop image (500 x 200 px)
Note that all of this profile data has privacy access controls on it, allowing the end-user to control what is seen in public.
Upload images, video or audio
This will put media items into your Gallery.
When uploading an item, you can define for each media element:
Send a Message
You have two options:
Invite someone into the system
- Send a message to any member or friend in the system; or
- Read a message that has been sent to you
Enter their name and email. You can also customize the message that is sent with the invite.
- A Network is a set of People and Groups with a unique ID. the Creator of a Network is responsible to Manage that Network. With other words "Administrator"
The Network ID will looks like: mynw.mypars.com (subdomain)
Please choose a unique and well designed Image for your Network befor you create it.
Click on "Create a network" (in the upper right site of Page)
* Network-Address: this is the Network_ID choose a good Name
* take a Title for your Network
* take a Subtitle
* choose a Category
* describe your Network. "People might read this befor they join your Network"
* choose a community Blog Title
* upload a well designed and created Icon for your Network
* Note: "check if content moderation is required" must be activated.
*Network Type: choose Public means anyone will be able to join your Network.
Private Network is only with Invitation to join.
Now your Network will be created. To check your Network click on "Network Directory" (top of the site)
- You are now able to "configure" your Network. you will see a Link "Configure" (top of the site)
How to Build Groups:
How to build Forums:
Groups could be created very easy from the Menubar "Group"
- click on "Groups" a submenu will apear "create". click on create
* give your group a Name
* choose a Category
* enter Tags (Tag is a type of metadata involving the association of descriptors with Group)
* upload a well designed Icon to your group
* describe your group
* Choose a Option for your Group: Public (open to all) Moderated (by you) Invite only (private)
Now your group will be created and you are ready to go.
in a created Group you will see a submenu with various functions."Groupe Home, Forums, Members, Group gallery, group events, Theme and delete"
Groups are well places to share Images and build forums to communicate privatly. However it is also
well place to find friends with same likes and dislikes.
- click on Forums than on Create Topic.
- enter your Topic name and description.