Zero Tolerance Policy
X10hosting follows a strict Zero Tolerance policy for some of its suspensions. Zero Tolerance means that if you are suspended for the following reasons, we will not give a second chance. The following list is not all-encompassing, but includes most of the common Zero Tolerance suspension reasons (read including but not limited to):
- Nulled Scripts
- Copyright Infringement
- Severe misuse of server resources (Rapidleech, Torrentflux, etc.)
- Spamming/flooding software (Orkut Tools and similar)
- Malware and other malicious files
- Adult Material, included but not limited to pictures
- Unsupported Language (English, Spanish, and French are the current three allowed languages on x10hosting). All non-supported languages MUST have a 1:1 translation available, and must NOT utilize a translation service such as Babelfish or Google Translate, which often fail to translate the entire document correctly.
Should you find yourself under one of the aforementioned suspensions, you can attempt to dispute it by opening a ticket, however there is NO guarantee you will be unsuspended. Should the suspension be accurate and just, you will be permanently suspended pending termination. Once suspended, NO backups will be provided. Period. Don't beg for them back if you've been zero-tol'd; this earns you infractions and bans instead of your files back.
If you've been suspended with the reason "Do Not Unsuspend -Corey," you can skip making a ticket, you will not me un-suspended, no matter what.