Need a scripter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalseHope

Reaction score
Hello all,
I am in need of a scripter. You should have good knowledge of PHP & MySQL. I will need you to create PHP scripts for me. Of course, I will be paying you via x10 credits. How many? That will depend on how big the script is. I will pay you half before you start, and half when you finish. You will make between 1,000-6,000 for each script. You can PM me some of your workings.

I am in no rush for this.. ;)

Thanks
Mike
*Please note* Do not waste my time.

Last edited:

VPmase

Reaction score
I can script for ya. As for the demos I'll have to upload some... I'm still workin on my site with a news/comment system, a user system, an arcade system, and a n few extras.

supajason

Reaction score
i would be interested to help you, i have i very good knowledge of php and mysql. I dont really have many examples to show you but i have 2+ years learning, im now starting my own site with user management, CMS, a forum and an admin section. I have created it all from nothing. I have helped many people on the forums with there php problems. If you want i can make you a demo of something if you need?

If you would like my help pm me

Last edited:

eminemix

Reaction score
I think i can help you. I am learning php for 2 years and untill now and i made an automatic payment processing, a link manager with an admin panel and some other stuff.

Maybe you could tell us what scripts do you want.
(I would post a demo with some scripts i made but mysql on absolut is down)

Last edited:

FalseHope

Reaction score
Position is filled. I thank you for your interest. I will keep you guys in mind for future projects.

Thanks
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.