Reaction score
Very nice. I only have a few suggestions
- Center the google ad, the one at the very top of the content
- Remove the other ad from google, or move it to your side bar
- Make Nav bar text a little bigger.
- More content!
- Why are there two search boxes?

- Excellent sidebar if I must say
- Nice marquee on the top/middle left of your page, it's pretty neat how it stops on mouse over

Overall : 7.8/10

bigtree

Reaction score
Thank you very much, kkenny! I got the marquee script from dynamicdrive.com

gamerdude

Reaction score
Your site is basically a whole bunch of free scripts tossed together in a site, errors are inevitable. I like the idea and everything but I think that your site could be improved. Maybe center your site? You are going to have to redo a lot of the site in my opinion, I could fix it for you for some credits (say 200 for most errors, 300 if I have to redo the scripts for everything to fix errors). PM me if you are interested.

I also think that you should use a contact form on your site instead of directly listing your e-mail address, that way spam is less likely to occur (I will also make a mailing script for you if I do the rest of the site).

Last edited:

bigtree

Reaction score
Can you halp me make a form with a URL uploading feature, then?

earncommunity

Reaction score
site looks ok... i didnt like the overall feel of the website. needs lot of cutting and chopping! Things are appearing too big for my liking...

gamerdude

Reaction score
May I ask how things are too big, on my monitor everything is tiny and stuck up in the top/right corner taking up about 1/4 of the screen.

bigtree

Reaction score
Hahaha, that's funny. On mine, it's medum-sized, everything looks perfect!
Yeah and can someone please help me find a way to have an upload and email thing, like for example, it says browse on a form, user selects file, and file is uploaded then emailed to me? PLEASE?

icedevil

Reaction score
OMG, dude i think i have green fever >.<
But seriously, try to use calmer tones of green, this one really irritates your eyes. Also add more detail to your menues, try to make them look neat.

mcklovin

Reaction score
I like it, but I would center the whole page, the text paypal donate link, google ads all of it.