Game Maker?

Hauzer

Reaction score
I do slighty, I've uninstalled it a long time ago. I was under Game Maker 7.0 Pro. ;]

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I did until my antivirus uninstalled the crack lol. I hate limited editions and I have no money

kkenny

Reaction score
I once helped in a project that made a pretty advanced game with game maker, I think if I still have the file I should post it here. But yeah I have used it.

ASPX.King

Reaction score
game maker makes games

yes, you can make advanced games, in 3d and everything, but it's hard to do them that advanced, and you have to get the pay-for version...

i've used it, along with many other programs like gamedev, but in the end, i decided that websites were my calling... ;)

Dan

Reaction score
I did, once upon a time.
Haven't used it for ages, last time I used it, it was at version 5!!
Looks like it's version 7 now. :)

kbjradmin

Reaction score
i've used it before, and it was kind of fun to play with, but it isn't powerful enough, you can't make really advanced games.

Blazer9131

Reaction score
Games look like GBA games, but its fun to mess around with.. I used to use it when it was Vr. 3 till vr 6, now I don't really make games, only play them =P

~Blaze

swirly

Reaction score
I use it periodically and sean normoyle on here used to be amazing at it.

abcisaac

Reaction score
Is it very different from the Klik programs? I thought those were so cool. I always started with grand ideas but gave up; I was never very happy with my artwork. If it wasn't going to be played on a CGA monitor, my characters would be exposed as the crappy drawings that they really are.

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
I used it a while ago, but I got bored because I found it too hard to make good games with it. Although it seems quite simple (Drag and Drop the functions etc.) it can get very complicated.
I now make websites instead of games.

dazappa

Reaction score
Yeah I use it. I've reinstalled windows twice; and they use an online activation system now so I'm screwed and ticked off -_- I'll stick with gm6. I made one complete game with it, and it still kinda sucks.

kkenny

Reaction score
I've also seen some people take game maker to the next step and made it an online game. It really gets fun when you have a group of small friends in a small orpg (online role playing game)