Firefox cannot open the page .. please check

earncommunity

Reaction score
i've been getting complaints that my website cannot be opened by firefox. The website is perfectly accessible for me both in firefox and ie and even opera. I dont know if the problem is with co.cc free domain names. so please check if you are able to access my website and if you are getting an error message kindly suggest what could be wrong... here is my website/blog URL : http://www.mylot-tips-and-tricks.co.cc/

LHVWB

Reaction score
It also seems to be working in my firefox browser.

jaco_don

Reaction score
You could have asked us "Plz visit my website I wanna earn some money"

tittat

Reaction score
You could have asked us "Plz visit my website I wanna earn some money"
Oh jaco_don you funny...........;)

It works fine for me both in firefox and mozilla.Nothing wrong i think......

Browsershots makes screenshots of your web design in different browsers. ... Then they will make screenshots and upload them to the central server
try browsershots.org

earncommunity

Reaction score

jaco_don

Reaction score
Sorry my mistake.... these internet earning stuff has taken toll on me... Yeah the website working fine i use the latest Firefox 2.0.0.14 (Think so).

Rock on

terrysolid

Reaction score
As of right now its down for me, East Coast Australia, AAPT Limited, Firefox 2.0.0.14

ASPX.King

Reaction score
using firefox 3rc1, (the latest) it doesn't load

what's the x10 url, probably something.x10hosting.com?

earncommunity

Reaction score
oops! again! it has nothing to do with x10 hosting..... do u think the problem is with co.cc free domain names?

RRJJMM

Reaction score
I took a quick look at your site in Firefox. It looked OK, but a quick look at the "Error Console" identified lots of syntax errors and typo's. Sometimes pages render OK despite these types of things, and then when you least expect it will choke on them. You might consider using the Error Console to clean up some of these an see if that makes your site more stable. A comma instead of a semi-colon can really come back to haunt you.

Good luck with the site.