New User, Can't Access cPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

crono5788

Reaction score
Hello! I just recently registered an account with this hosting service, but I am stumped on the cPanel login screen. I use this location, which I got through the automated e-mail, and it was also linked to on my Account Management Panel. I enter the same username and password I do when logging into the Account Panel, but cPanel continually gives me this message:

Login Attempt Failed!

Please help! I'll be your best friend forever! :D

bugfinder

Retired
Reaction score
What do you see when you view crono5788.x10hosting.com ? and what ID did you try logging in with please be careful to use the one in the mail confirming the details. If you dont see the blue welcome page that will be why the logging in hasnt worked..

crono5788

Reaction score
What do you see when you view crono5788.x10hosting.com ? and what ID did you try logging in with please be careful to use the one in the mail confirming the details. If you dont see the blue welcome page that will be why the logging in hasnt worked..

I do see the blue welcome page, and I login with the ID crono5788.

Synkc said:
Are you able to access cPanel through: http://lotus.x10hosting.com:2082 ?

Yes, I am unable to login through that portal. I get the same error message.

crono5788

Reaction score
*bump!*

I still cannot login to my cPanel. I'm using the login name crono5788. (I use the same login info I use to access my x10 Account Panel.)

Help!

crono5788

Reaction score
Thank you for the suggestion! When I went to do that I noticed that my username for cPanel is actually 'crono578'. I logged in using that name and voila! *smacks self in head*

Thank you for the assistance! I really appreciate it. And that seemed like a pretty clever idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.