Get paid to chat / Discuss

earncommunity

Reaction score
hi

Have you ever tried mylot? this is a Get Paid to Chat website where you get paid for chatting or taking part in discussions. The site pays promptly on or before 15th of every month when your minimum balance is above $10.

you can visit this blog on more info about mylot.

http://www.mylot-tips-and-tricks.co.cc/

enjoy

admintwo

Reaction score
I just copied and pasted what came up....I can't get to the site for some reason.

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at www.mylot-tips-and-tricks.co.cc.

* Check the address for typing errors such as
ww.example.com instead of
www.example.com

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

earncommunity

Reaction score
i tried it again and its working fine here..... and also there were some visitors from x10forum to that site... that means u are having some problem to access blogger... happens!

Zangetsu

Reaction score
my firefox does connect to the server, got any payment proof ?

earncommunity

Reaction score
I've been on myLot since 2 years. And got my 1st earning of 10.63$ to my Paypal.

that is great! i got paid twice by them... they are very prompt at paying.... so i really promote that site....
Edit:
How long does it take to get $10 on average!

it depends on how active you are on the site.... if u are ready to spend 2 whole days you could reach payout of $10 .... but that will be extreme mylotting.... but if u are ready to spend 1 hour a day making 15-20 posts you could reach payout in 15 days or less... depends on your reputation at the site, u really get paid for the quality and length of your discussions....

Last edited:

kstanley7

Reaction score
I've been a member of mylot for sometime and I gotta say... its only one true site that I know that is efficient in paying out for its members. but I will stipulate one thing.. you seriously have to post like a mofo in order to get 10$ due to their new rules. Which is understandable. If you want payment proof.. please feel free to check out the image but I will warn you... it has been sometime since I last used mylot.

Last edited:

earncommunity

Reaction score
mylot has started to pay well these days.... i keep getting up to 12 cents for starting a discussion. But they adjust the pay rate and u have to be regular if you wish to make any money from that site.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Thanks for the update; once I find a way to get referrals, I'll definitely try MyLot. :)

mraek

Reaction score
How does it work? I mean, where does this money come from? Advertising?

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Possibly and Probably.
They are doing this to have more users come on and post.