Magento Update

mirageaus

Reaction score
Some other people are getting this, we compiled it in last time we did PHP but it seems it's not seeing it. We're going to be looking into it soon.

-Corey
Hey, just wondering if there's going to be any sort of time frame as to when this is going to get looked at - as soon as it's up I can get my store going, until then I'm stuck.

Thankyou!

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello, i know Corey is looking into it, right now things are pretty hectic, so hopefully it will be fixed up soon, if you don't receive a reply, or it doesn't work within the next few days let us know and i will remind Corey.

mirageaus

Reaction score
That's cool, I can see it's hectic. Just whenever someone gets around to it is cool. Thanks mate.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
No problem, i will see what i can do for you.

mirageaus

Reaction score
Well, it's been a couple of days now. I've checked it again and it's still not working. Even if I can get some idea of when it will get done I would be happy. Thanks,

-Michael

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Might not be able to check until this weekend. It takes a while to recompile PHP and we have to run tests beforehand to make sure everything works with our custom setup.

-Corey

mirageaus

Reaction score
OK, thanks for that Corey. I'm looking forward to when it is all ready, but no rush.

-Michael

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm going to move this into level 2 support as a reminder.

-Corey

mirageaus

Reaction score
Hey, it's a few days after the weekend now, has anything been done with the file yet? I'm still getting the error. Thanks!

mirageaus

Reaction score
OK It's now been a month and still no reply... can someone please tell me whether or not this is going to be possible in the near future, if not I will go ahead and make my site with OsCommerce or something until Magento can work.

intertec

Reaction score
We have reminded the staff one more time. Thank you for waiting. We will get abck to you as soon as possible!

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
I'll try to catch Corey next time he is online and then we can get this rolling. He is on his honey moon in Fiji at the moment.

mirageaus

Reaction score
Oh, wow. I don't blame him for not answering me then! Whenever he's online next is fine with me.

mirageaus

Reaction score
Corey appears to be back now, as I see his "last login was today". If possible could he have a look into this at some stage now that he's back?