Forum game <King of the hill>

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
Virtual Hill v4.0 is released the day after v3.8 and I claim it. The owners then discontinue it so no more versions are produced.

Xemnas

Reaction score
I spam every forum in existence, leaving the world's population to flame me while I nuke the hill and everything on it, and respawn it. I then walk up to the top and stick my flag into the ground, thus I claim it.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Since I was not online at the time, I didn't flame anyone so I reclaim the hill when I come on. Since the hill had my mark on it, you were immediately ejected from it at the time of me joining.

Xemnas

Reaction score
I kidnap you and force you to watch the ending of Neon Genesis Evangelion, while I burn the hill and everything on it, claiming it as my own.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I kick Xemnas off of the hill as he's putting away hiss burners and I claim the hill.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I had a glitched fusion bomb under the hill. It blew up and sent Max1337 to Oblivion. I claim the hill.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I shoot alexandgruntz with a Zat and claim the hill.

Last edited:

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I shoot alexandgruntz with zapperpost and claim the hill.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
I lure Smith6612 to a computer running Windows Vista. However, it's only running Windows Vista Starter. He faints in disbelief and I claim the hill.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I use Windows Vista Anytime upgrade using the internet tubes and get Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit. Using this, I download a copy of my gaming computer and reclaim the hill as alexandgruntz lags because I slowed down the internet.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
Since Windows Vista Starter is 32-bit only and Windows Anytime Upgrade doesn't allow 32-bit to 64-bit upgrades, the above did not happen. I still have the hill.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Since Windows Vista Starter is 32-bit only and Windows Anytime Upgrade doesn't allow 32-bit to 64-bit upgrades, the above did not happen. I still have the hill.

Since the above was not fully stated, after Windows Vista Ultimate 32-bit was installed, the hard drive was exchanged for a blank drive and a Vista Ultimate 64-bit CD. Now I claim the hill again :biggrin:

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
Again, Windows Vista comes on a DVD, so the 32- to 64-bit upgrade didn't happen. I push Smith6612 off the hill using Windows 95 and claim the hill.

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
Windows 95 locks up while it's pushing me off the hill. I climb back up on the hill and peel off the sticker that says CD on the Vista DVD. I claim the hill :biggrin:

LOL a battle of words now? :p

Smith6612

Community Support
Reaction score
I fly in with the ROFLCOPTER and make the hill a ROFLHill. alexandgruntz is ejected by the word lol as it shoots out of the hill. I claim it now.