!!!! The NEW Biggest thread !!!!

divasmtec

Reaction score
I am very mad right now at my BF. he left to go to the store and said "i'll be right back" and is still not back yet.

zen-r

Reaction score
Hello bored forum readers. Yes, you really must be bored & with nothing else to do at the moment (like me) if you've ended up reading a thread with no purpose other than to add to the thread!
Has anyone actually read the thread from beginning to end? -not me, even I'm not that bored ;) And I've noticed that the first post was made on 1st April. So does that make it the longest running April 1st joke in history?

OK, so here's the rest of my feeble contribution;

Do you want to add a little zing to your day (or at least to your internet browser) ? Then Copy (control + c) the text string below (highlighted in red) & Paste (control + v) the line into the navigation bar at the top of your browser (ie. where you enter the webpage address). Now press the Enter/Return key. This works best in a browser window with plenty of pictures displayed in it. If you do it in this window (ie. in the current Forum window, which does have a few pics in people's avatars & signatures) then you may need to first scroll to the top of the page, to see the effect produced. I've also found that Internet Explorer correctly produces the animated effects on more websites than Firefox (at least, with my settings).

Pretty impressive, huh!?

javascript:R= 0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI= document.images ; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i<DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=Math. sin(R*x1+ i*x2+x3)* x4+x5; DIS.top=Math. cos(R*y1+ i*y2+y3)* y4+y5}R++ }setInterval('A()',5); void(0)

Feel free to experiment by trying this on different webpages, & try different numbers in the text string's formula - you can change the speed, pattern etc. Have fun !!

Last edited:

imagecon

Reaction score
This script is as old as my cat ) We say "Boyan" in Russia in regards to such posts. Means the very old thing that everyone know already.
However, Boyan that has at least three years old history is the Classic thing ) Because "new net living people" generation does not know about it.

zen-r

Reaction score
This script is as old as my cat ) We say "Boyan" in Russia in regards to such posts. Means the very old thing that everyone know already.
However, Boyan that has at least three years old history is the Classic thing ) Because "new net living people" generation does not know about it.

Agreed (if I understand you correctly).

But this script is like your cat. It may be old, but not everyone has seen it yet!

Now, let's see a picture of your cat ;)

Mitch

Reaction score
Hello bored forum readers. Yes, you really must be bored & with nothing else to do at the moment (like me) if you've ended up reading a thread with no purpose other than to add to the thread!
Has anyone actually read the thread from beginning to end? -not me, even I'm not that bored ;) And I've noticed that the first post was made on 1st April. So does that make it the longest running April 1st joke in history?

OK, so here's the rest of my feeble contribution;

Do you want to add a little zing to your day (or at least to your internet browser) ? Then Copy (control + c) the text string below (highlighted in red) & Paste (control + v) the line into the navigation bar at the top of your browser (ie. where you enter the webpage address). Now press the Enter/Return key. This works best in a browser window with plenty of pictures displayed in it. If you do it in this window (ie. in the current Forum window, which does have a few pics in people's avatars & signatures) then you may need to first scroll to the top of the page, to see the effect produced. I've also found that Internet Explorer correctly produces the animated effects on more websites than Firefox (at least, with my settings).

Pretty impressive, huh!?

javascript:R= 0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI= document.images ; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i<DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=Math. sin(R*x1+ i*x2+x3)* x4+x5; DIS.top=Math. cos(R*y1+ i*y2+y3)* y4+y5}R++ }setInterval('A()',5); void(0)

Feel free to experiment by trying this on different webpages, & try different numbers in the text string's formula - you can change the speed, pattern etc. Have fun !!

this one is cooler.
Code:
Go to google, search some images. And paste that code in your navigation.
Link: http://images.google.com/images?gbv=2&hl=en&q=dodge+viper&btnG=Search+Images

:biggrin:

zen-r

Reaction score
this one is cooler.
Code:
Go to google, search some images. And paste that code in your navigation.
Link: http://images.google.com/images?gbv=2&hl=en&q=dodge+viper&btnG=Search+Images

:biggrin:

Looks to me like the same code, & I already said to do it on a page with lots of pics, so what's the difference?!

fierce

Reaction score
Hi bored forum readers ..I'm rly pissed off ..coz I can't launch the turn

script in my game www.eraoferadication.co.cc which needs cron jobs .

.any1 who's good in cron jobs ..pls help me ..I'm willing to give 100 credits

for the job done.

NOTICE : I will give you my cPanel user and pass to go in it and make it

work.

Hope some1 good will help me ..

fierce.

Mitch

Reaction score
Looks to me like the same code, & I already said to do it on a page with lots of pics, so what's the difference?!
Yes, you are right. It is the same. I though it was something different. But i was wrong. :happysad:

imagecon

Reaction score
OK. As I have promissed here is My Cat: http://imagebank.elementfx.com/gallery/bb868ab905ddf72471a4d317d951e384.JPG
The black devil of all sausages in the world. It eats eats eats....
Edit:
Rate my forum design please.

http://ipb.elementfx.com/

Well. the "Log me In" button is in the wrong place and looks crappy. Please pay more attention when you test the skin on cross-browser compatibility. And the last one - graphic ornament is too heavy even for 1mb channel. I suggest you to convert the current set to something more lightweight, because every "slow" user will curse the forum. Please use Irfan viewer software in order to cut all the unnecessary data away from the pictures that you have in design layout.

Everything else is fine and looks great.

Last edited:

Rgamez

Reaction score
Well my name is Rgamez, sitting at college, suns out today so im loving the weather at the moment!! Also on Facebook looking at my messages!!

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Well my name is Rgamez, sitting at college, suns out today so im loving the weather at the moment!! Also on Facebook looking at my messages!!

The weather sounds nice over there. Over where I am, it's 45 degrees out and cloudy, and rainy. So it's very cold over here.

imagecon

Reaction score
I'm going to back away now, & hide behind my sofa ! :eek:hnoes:

Oh do not be scare. It is safe on this planet at least for now ) The Black Sausages Devil wont hurt you while we have sausages. BTW, this creature does not like any other meat and the cat food. I do not know why, but it eats bread (it likes toasts) sausages and milk only. And for the very unknown reason this cat has the sharpest teeth. Whenever you play with it - you suffer.

Mitch

Reaction score
To bad that i can't submit my score in the bmx tournament.
bmx.PNG