Please Review

delon

Banned
Reaction score
I 100% sure you are a newbie to web designing. In the age of Web 2.0 and Web 3.0 in COMING SOON you are making a website of Web 0.50
The logo is pain to my eyes, try a simple text logo ( try cooltext.com ). And the search bar below the logo is not right place to be placed. And the Marquee text below the search box is tooooo irritating.
The Navigation Bar is very colorful, which looks toooo unprofessional and gigantic and childish, REMOVE IT.
The text
Welcome, Cybersite Visitor
should be removed. And change the font attributes
We are doing HUGE updates (Ummm..... you COULD call it remodeling...)So please excuse our mess! If there is something you want that we didn't put in the put that you want let us know here VOTE IN THIS POLL!!! 'TIS IMPORTANT!!!!! AM I USING CORRECT PUNCTUATION!!??!!
OTE IN THIS POLL!!! 'TIS IMPORTANT!!!!! AM I USING CORRECT PUNCTUATION!!??!!
which was by the way not funny. Try to be professional. The Poll is too large ( try polldaddy.com ) and the extra items for your website are not placed systematically, be systematic in your work child. I think you should remove the Amazon shopping thing and place good quality Google Ads on your website. There is no footer, a website is incomplete without a footer. And i think you have no original content on your website, its all extra HTML scripts you have put. The Background is like the logo - a pain to the eyes.
And as a commercial website maker i feel the hit counter is big NO NO, REMOVE IT. And do not put heavy content slike Music Player on your homepage since it makes the homepage loads slowly and makes your visitor unload your website fastly.

Overall Rating : 3.75 / 10
Nice try. Have a lot of Potential. Want Help contact someone else but not me. Tittat is the one whom you can contact.

balaji2u

Reaction score
i don't want to discourage even though u tried ur best..
please pause developing these kinds of site and just visit any template site that allows free downloads and have a good editor for html and php like pspad and start analyzing line by line code of it ..
and parallel open up a descent tutorial e-book then im sure you wil be master and create stunning web pages..
Edit:
i don't want to discourage even though u tried ur best..
please pause developing these kinds of site and just visit any template site that allows free downloads and have a good editor for html and php like pspad and start analyzing line by line code of it ..
and parallel open up a descent tutorial e-book then im sure you wil be master and create stunning web pages..

Last edited:

Salvatos

Prime Account
Reaction score
That was insanely random.
This will sum it up for me:
I 100% sure you are a newbie to web designing. In the age of Web 2.0 and Web 3.0 in COMING SOON you are making a website of Web 0.50
That's what it is...
Thanks for the music though ^^

tittat

Reaction score
Not bad for a newbie....but there is a way to do it even better...
The logo doesn't match with the background.The layout is cluttered and there is a lot of blank space here and there.

sunils

Reaction score
Need to learn a lot in designing to get a good site up and runing.

16zzundel5

Reaction score
Sorry I posted twice. I want to put lots of fun games On my site but not sure how to go about doing that.

TofuBoy

Reaction score
It's an ok website. The designs could be a little better and everything is cluttered. If I knew how to make pages and blogs like some galleries or something I would tell you, but sadly I don't. :dunno:

Coldfirezz

Reaction score
Rating 4/10

Good for a newbie. I would suggest you get a diff background, create a template and get ride of the music. I would also tell users a little bit about why you made the site. Good work, keep it up and you'll get better!

~!Coldfirezz

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Free templates are great thing you know. They are made for people like you (who don't have any experience). Also they are a great way of learning web design. Learning it on your own is hard and painful.