x10 Rewards Returning Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssdtonoy

Reaction score
Can anyone please tell us the rewards and if there is free domain, please include for how much time it is there. I needed a domain and need to know how much points you also need.

Thanks

TonnyORG

I Code Things
Community Support
Reaction score
Can anyone please tell us the rewards and if there is free domain, please include for how much time it is there. I needed a domain and need to know how much points you also need.

Thanks

Here is the page for the domain you need to have 10,000¢ ;)

Sohail

Reaction score
It's about time, domains are more expensive!!! :O

blitzkrieg

Reaction score
oh.. I'm quite far from the domain purchase at 10,000 credits... Anyway I'll wait and hope to get some credits by posting.

Uchiha Sasuke

Reaction score
id rather see them sell us one of those items that lets u rid of your self from having to log in every 2 weeks. but if you have firefox saved the password its almost as if you dont need it.

ssdtonoy

Reaction score
The rewards are really great but they also require a lot of points. I need them. But I hope the X10hosting would make more of these rewards at lower credits if possible.

T

themasterrocker

at least they are back!! woot! although there aren't many :( Corey get some more rewards :O

Xemnas

Reaction score
Yes, rewards are back! But darn it, I'm 500 credits short of a domain. Guess it's back to being active for me! XD

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Domains went up in price due to ICANN raising their admin prices this past year.

We will be adding additional items to the shop with the new site. We're also looking into more ways to let you guys earn credits besides posting.

scottnj

Reaction score
Hey, thanks, that looks awesome!!! Lets see how much I save up before I splurge!

blitzkrieg

Reaction score
or I don't know.. maybe you could raise a little bit the amount of credits we earn by posting? I mean... how many posts does it take to get a free domain?

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
or I don't know.. maybe you could raise a little bit the amount of credits we earn by posting? I mean... how many posts does it take to get a free domain?

It's based on post length. Typically I think you get two credits per every post, and the credit size increases as your posts grow bigger in length per post. Not sure how it works, but if you want credits, if you're well knowing in Photoshop and the like, you could make some over at the Marketplace.

cursedpsp

Reaction score
By posting

----------------------

YAY!! Where can i find the Rewards place? I heard that Corey would bring them back on the 1st Nov and i cant find them :(

Im going to search..
Edit:
OK, i found it... i swear i looked there.

Last edited:

blitzkrieg

Reaction score
It's based on post length. Typically I think you get two credits per every post, and the credit size increases as your posts grow bigger in length per post. Not sure how it works, but if you want credits, if you're well knowing in Photoshop and the like, you could make some over at the Marketplace.

Haha ok then, of to the marketplace to sell my skills. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.