Starting to go downhill...

M

Macaws

I have stated, in my previous posts, that x10 is the best. Well, I think we need more server techs, and admins who can manage the servers. Though it doesn't say anywhere (the server status doesnt work?) stoli has appeared to be down all day. And the vBcommerce? That still hasnt been updated to let us regular users sell things. I cant wait for the new site, but hope that new server techies will come with it. Thank you,

Macaws

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
New site will be out before the end of the year.

The new site is not just a site though, it's a whole backend automated system too, hence the delays. We've been working on this system for over a year now, it will not only run things much more efficiently but keep everything stable.

The problem is not the lack of staff, it's that we're working on some projects with the server in preparation for the new sites which is causing some issues.

90% of our current issues will be solved by the new site and backend.

M

Macaws

Oh, sorry Corey, I was wondering why the server status in the panel said everything was fine, but I couldn't reach everything. But anyways, It would be nice having more server tech. Sometimes the servers are down for quite a while. Maybe time for promotions...

I cant wait for the new system! (maybe you should think about a new site design contest too? It would be nice for a change :) )

Reaction score
It's not long changed anyway. If they are going to change the design that has probably already been set so no need for a competion. This will be for the best for X10, the problems now will be worth it when the backend, hosting, servers and all, all work fine.

kkenny

Reaction score
Oh, sorry Corey, I was wondering why the server status in the panel said everything was fine, but I couldn't reach everything. But anyways, It would be nice having more server tech. Sometimes the servers are down for quite a while. Maybe time for promotions...

I cant wait for the new system! (maybe you should think about a new site design contest too? It would be nice for a change :) )

X10 Already has a design, we just like corey said, implement everything and make sure everything is working before it is released to the public.

Jordan C

Reaction score
I look forward to the new changes. Unfortunately there have been so many staff leaving (and some being fired), and it takes time to train staff up to Server Tech and Account Manager level.