1,500 credits....

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yea, :biggrin: I have 1500 credits and 151 posts before I posted this.

My question is, how do you people get so much credits....? I can't find something to say, to gain post counts, any tips for someone like myself.

Note: Main reason for this post in the off topic forum, is to show that I have finally made 1,500 credits. I'm on a roll hehe :biggrin:

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
Well, you gotta help people out, check out the marketplace and offers

You can just help people who dont offer credits, and sometimes they give you a tip or something

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Lol I soon got 10 000 credits. If I hadn't paid anyone, I would have around 30 000 now

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I used to have 22,000 credits until members started asking me for some (>.>) but basically I got them from posting, helping out around the place and from staff when I found an issue with Absolut.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I should have had more, but I did give up a lot of credits as well.

anirtak143

Reaction score
i dont find much use for credits anyway.. ^^ i dont have a credit card and/or paypal and some stuff...

Mitch

Reaction score
i dont find much use for credits anyway.. ^^ i dont have a credit card and/or paypal and some stuff...
you can use it for that people make a nice script for your site or install a script. (and an paypal account is free)

kkenny

Reaction score
I think I would have about 20,000 credits if I didn't spend so many. But those credits are well worth it.

Getting a lot of credits is easy, just make good posts, and you will soon have many credits!

Jordan C

Reaction score
They post heaps, and get involved in places like the marketplace. Sometime people also donate credits to people that help them.

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
when I first joined x10 hosting the market place was the best place to earn a quick buck, but right now its filled with lots of small priced "display my ad" kind of thing; i remember this job I did for 3K of credits for intertec, to export one of his .psd into a template; that really got me ahead of the game

and be very reluctant to give away your credits or go into the market place for something. I prefer to insource(opposite of outsourcing) rather than ask someone to do it for me, unless i have a lot of trouble

Last edited: