i need a new job, any ideas?

moniqu333

Reaction score
I currently work at Hollister Co. and it's getting old to me .. I'm into the whole mall scene and retail thing right now.

moniqu333

Reaction score
my interests include fashion and photography, and I want to go into that as a career path, but I just need to make a few extra bucks right now.

reichiru

Reaction score
Do you have Facebook? There's online clothing boutique stores cropping up all over the place now if you go look. Just look around the net for some suppliers of clothing you're interested in (asian style, western style, etc.) and you can earn money that way! It's pretty easy. Look for wholesale suppliers, they've got lots of cheap clothes.

mesenberg

Reaction score
dude, dont let go of your job unless u are sure you can replace it... work is sooo hard to find these days, i say that by expirience

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Web Designing is quite a creative and tough task as well. It all depends on what you're good at.

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
You want to make money.....do you want illegal options.....(unless you live in LAS Vegas or a country other then the USA)...or...

You can......click here for making money..it's my forum..you'll like what it links too, I know a number of other people did....
Wow I like what you did with phpBB. Nice work. :]

Anyways, how about Soki's sidekick?
Is a good way to see inside Soki's life.
Best non-paying job you could every have!

Nah, but for reals, you should start looking around and in ad ads and of the such in the local newspaper.

Last edited:

MysticGarden

Reaction score
moniqu333 i would hold onto that job..as jobs are hard to find right now..personally I've worked retail before with clothes. So, I know how it is..it has its ups and downs. I hated getting people to apply for credit cards for one..and the fact that you could be fired for not getting enough of them.that is why retail is not so good. Have you ever thought about applying at a portrait studio and moving up that way? My sister use to work at a place called Portrait Innovations chain..and made like $10 and something an hour. not bad when min wage here is like $6.55