Scripts and Templates

JXVForums

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am JXVForums, the owner of ascension.exofire.net

I am in need a of good template for PHPBB3 and Joomla, that match with each other. I have seen many demo templates and the provider I find the most appealing is RocketTheme, I do not need all their services and it is rather expensive. I am requesting someone to make a template for both Joomla and PHPBB3 based on the designs on RocketTheme, the Media Mogul template for both Joomla and PHPBB3, and I would like them to use not the essentials one but the main one.

I will pay in credits, based on the deal I cut with the person who wants to design and will be paid after the template is designed.

Along with that there are few other things I would like, on the Media Mogul page there is an image slideshow, I would like someone to possibly script that and make a video version and set it up in seperate menu, or on the module side, linking to the video playlist section.

This is a seperate request, and may be done by the same person, and once again credits after the project is done. If you are trustworthy and have completed offers before I will pay some in advance as it as a huge job.

Lastly I need a point system installed PHPBB3. I need someone to install a points bank, a credits system that rewards them based on replies and threads starting, in that I also need a section where you can donate credits to other members, where admins are allowed to add as many credits as they wish.

This too is also needed, and I will need the MOD implemented, so in total I need those three things, done by seperate people or one person. I will pay credits after seeing the work, and pay some in advance, depending on the reliablity, as in how many request they have done and how many people are satisfied with them.

Thank you for reading this, and to contact me, just PM or reply in this thread. Please do reply though especially, since there is a lot of work, and it allows others to see this thread.

Last edited:

JXVForums

Reaction score
I read it and sent a reply. I just need to know a price quote since I don't have too many credits atm.