"How to make / earn money?"

TPI007

Reaction score
Simple...

Get a job.

Although the current situation with the global economic crysis isn't helping any.

People getting laid off and such.

Simple solution is to get a job.

or you can visit my website and explore some way... like revenue sharing with us.

jaint

Reaction score
easier said then done. It's easy to get a job at wal mart or something but honestly that's beneath me both pay wise and respect wise, I feel sorry for anyone who has to work there because they treat you like a slave - low pay and they expect a lot of work from you.

But yeah it's easy to get a simple job like that or mcdonalds (even worse) - Mcdonalds wouldn't even take me and a friend when I was in university they rejected us saying we were too qualified. Basically they were saying that we would cause trouble - they were afraid that we may try to get everyone to unionize and they'd rather just hire a teenager or a single mother who needs the job more or doesn't really know much about unions, as they'll cause less trouble and can be put pressure on to made to work.

Finding a job in your field is extremely hard, too few jobs, too much competition.