Please review my DoFollow Webmaster Blog

JuniorD

Reaction score
No. I have no intention of reviewing your blog. Ha. Joking. I have been gone a while and have restarted my task of making at least 1 post in every single review on the first and second pages. Anyways, heres the review.

The template is extremely attractive, and has a very nice logo, containing the man with the phone, which seems to be vectored. Yet it also seems you did not make this template, so I give you a thumbs up for using this for your blog, seems to be relevant with the topics.

Otherwise, good job. Nice detailed posts, keep it up. You may even attract a few members with promotions.... ooh, did I just give you a marketing tip? Time to include something. Ha. Good luck.

-JuniorD, ExchangeCore Lead Graphics Organizer/Website Administrator

Last edited:
D

dWhite

Yes, it's a free WP template. I really have no intentions of hiring a web design company to do one for me, especially when this blog is just a hobby of mine and I don't plan to make a lot of money with it, just enough to pay for hosting and domain.

Thanks for the review. :)

JuniorD

Reaction score
Yes, it's a free WP template. I really have no intentions of hiring a web design company to do one for me, especially when this blog is just a hobby of mine and I don't plan to make a lot of money with it, just enough to pay for hosting and domain.

Thanks for the review. :)

The credits were not needed, but thank you anyways. If you are interested, I could make you a genuine free template (customized to your needs) @ ExchangeCore.com

May be offtopic, but it will help you if you plan on upgrading.

D

dWhite

The credits were not needed, but thank you anyways. If you are interested, I could make you a genuine free template (customized to your needs) @ ExchangeCore.com

May be offtopic, but it will help you if you plan on upgrading.

No plans for upgrading, at least not right now. Like I said, this is pretty much just a hobby.

warenli

Reaction score
The blog is a good read and I liked the template too.

The only thing I want to mention is, on the front page the theme is using 2 sidebars and it really makes the post`s space very tiny. If you could remove the extra column the front page would be much readable and pleasurable to see at.

I would rate 8/10.