Please have a look at my site

ghozt12

Reaction score
looks good.
on a scale of 10 (1 = bad 10 = super) i would put that at maybe somewhere from 5 to 7 ?
Good luck with it
;)

Coonz

Reaction score
Template is nice, setting aside a few alignments problems. (Using Firefox)
Your links page is a whole different style/layout. My rating: 5

Keep working on it. Maybe you will get it where you want it if you haven't already. Good luck

Last edited:

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Main page is ... well ... OK ... mostly. But who told you that every page has to have it's own style? Site layout has to be consistent on every page otherwise it looks like a bunch of different sites linked together, witch is far from good or professional.

As I said, main page is OK if you are a beginner in web design. Problem is that you don't have enough content on it. If you don't have any material to put on it just choose a design that will cover it up. Most of the people see the home page and if they like it they decide to stay, otherwise they won't bother looking at other pages. So you have to make your home page as attractive as possible. If you don't have good content to put on it you just have to make a good design. It's simple as that. Now imagine somebody didn't liked your home page but was curious enough to open another page (for example "Games"). It's completely different then home page and guess what, he/she is confused. Is it another site or ... ? Know what I mean?

And of course I wouldn't be me if I don't mention the logo. To be precise, it's absence. I'm a logo lover so it's just something I had to point out :biggrin:

P.S. What's up with your avatar? LOL!

sunils

Reaction score
Its a good attempt. I will rate it between 7 and 8. But one suggestion. Please take care of the site resolution.

frankfriend

Reaction score
Right now a 6.

There are too many different styles from page to page, thought they are linked by the border style.

kyliezone

Reaction score
Wow thanks for the tips guys. I''l put that good advice to good use for sure.

freecrm

Reaction score
Good effort!!

The template you've used is my kind of colours! (see my site).

As Leviathon has noted earlier, you haven't managed to use the same template for each section.... which is how we can tell it's template use!

Nothing wrong with that, but if you keep it consistent, you can keep people guessing :)

Secondly, your titles that have been made in err.. MS Paint? These do not reflect the quality of the template and bring it down a bit. I would suggest asking someone here to make you some up - it wouldn't take 2 minutes and it will look a load better and fit with your template.

Your forum page takes the visitor away from your main site. Is this absolutely necesary? I always feel less confident with a site if some of the functionality has been farmed out to another site.

Keep up the good work!!!