Please Help Me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeshan

Reaction score
Hi, I just made an account and chose the the domain "zeshan.co.cc", i can add files from the file manager and edit the index file. But when I visit the site "zeshan.co.cc" I get to a weird site:
Code:
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/6168/capturemzo.jpg

Why doesnt it take me to the index page? :dunno:
Please help me!

Thanks

pythondev

Reaction score
you just made the account and also the domain???

1.) Have you set the domain namservers to x10's nameservers??
2.) Your domain has resolved to X10's nameservers (normally takes 24 to 72 hours to resolve around the world).

when I go to the site, it tells me

Last edited:

zeshan

Reaction score
I know, but when you click on sign up, it says
"www.zeshan.co.cc is already registered"

I made the account and the domain today, so I think I may have to wait for abit till it is completed. Not realy sure...
Any ideas people?

Thanks...

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I attempted to force my Linux router to update the DNS list it has on it. Running a queue on the router before and after the refresh of the DNS lists from 5 DNS servers comes up with the same error. DNS is one of those things that should be instant but isn't at times, and if you just made zeshan.co.cc , the company's servers may still be taking their time to add your domain into the DNS records.

Give it 2 days tops to start working. If not, then something is not working right. Your PC queues a DNS server or two every time you visit a site for the first time during a browsing session. Once a DNS is resolved, it is stored in the PC's DNS cache until you force it to clear or you reboot, or the DNS cache entry expires which is typically once you leave the site and close the browser out, or you don't make any queues to the site for over 2 minutes.

Last edited:

pythondev

Reaction score
ipconfig /flushdns

edit the hosts file in windows for the ip address will also allow you to see it earlier but no one else will until DNS updates

zubair12

Banned
Reaction score
have you setup your domain to x10 name servers... ns1.x10hosting.com ns2.x10hosting.com

Dan

Reaction score
Hi there,
In your control panel at co.cc, you need to set the nameservers.
The must be set to ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com for your domain to point to your website.

zeshan

Reaction score
okay, ive started again with a new domain, ive added the nameservers
Code:
[COLOR=#296414][B]ns1.x10hosting.com
                        ns2.x10hosting.com[/B][/COLOR]
on the "co.cc" website on my domain settings. But now when i go to my site it says:
"Failed to Connect
The connection was refused when attempting to contact.
Though the site seems valid, the browser was unable to establish a connection."

Whats wrong now? :dunno:

zubair12

Banned
Reaction score
which is your server???? What is your site??? Give link so i can check what is the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.