99.9% downtime I LOVE IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

xray15

Reaction score
I just love the 99.9% downtime its the best webhost EVER i like it that every few mins the site goes down for a whole HOUR! This is the best webhost EVER!! :naughty:
Sometimes its still up, but the server decides not to give you the webpage.

Also i like it that disable mail() so it took me a while to fine out that people can't join my website because you broke the activation, THANKS AGAIN!
Edit:
Can you guys also add a feature that randomly deletes stuff on your website? i would like that!
Edit:
I love how you guys manage your server to handle 900,000 users on 1 server!
Edit:
You guys are ****ing cool!!! I ****ing like this ****ing webhost1!!!!!11!!1!1
Edit:
**** *** **** *** *** and **** ***** *** *****!!!! Also don't forget about the *** **** ***** *** **** servers!!!!!
Edit:
I am very ****ing happy!
Edit:
You should try to get 1,000,000 users on 1 server that would be kickass!!!
Edit:
I like it how people upload scripts that take up 100% of the cpu and ram!!!!!!!!!1!****!!***!!!!
Edit:
Why use paid hosting if you guys can't even maintain the free servers!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Zangetsu

Reaction score
if you dont like it then you shouldn't have signed up in the first place
our hosts are doing every thing they can to fix the errors you should be thankful that there is such a host that gives you 500MB disk space and 10GB traffic bandwidth and sure there are servers that have errors but on other hosts you'll need to wait a full day before they even begin to solve the problem with their server(s)

and by the looks of it you signed up even before i did why complain now ? why not a few days after you joined up ?

Last edited:

xray15

Reaction score
What are you talking about? I am very ****ing happy that they been trying to fix there server for the past 3 years!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.