Review My Million Dollar Website

gilyak

Reaction score
nice and clean, i like it. i did not test-drive it through, but if you press "live support", you have a pop-up window with contact information and "live support is not available at the moment", it is ok, but images are not displayed on this pop-up.
also, did you use a pre-configured shop software for that site? if so, which one, please?
oh
logo. i've seen something like this somewhere.

Last edited:

muqtada123

Reaction score
Thanks for your comment, ohh really would like to tell me where you have seen this logo before. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks

Steeevoe

Reaction score
I don't like the way when you hover over the pull down part of the Nav Bar at the top "Printing Graphic Designing Web Development" it stays there forever/ until you click. Make it 'time out' and dissappear after 2 seconds or something otherwise it just blocks out other links and text on your page.

merrillmck

Reaction score
I don't like the way when you hover over the pull down part of the Nav Bar at the top "Printing Graphic Designing Web Development" it stays there forever/ until you click. Make it 'time out' and dissappear after 2 seconds or something otherwise it just blocks out other links and text on your page.

Very nice layout.

One criticism is that your site reloads every 5 secs ... pretty annoying and I don't understand why ... it isn't like you're refreshing the score of a live sporting event.

muqtada123

Reaction score
Thanks once again for the comments, i just forward these issue to my developers team ans they will soon take care of this. Thanks

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
For a web and logo design firm I'm not impressed. It looks like late 90s web site for a book store.

As a logo lover I have to say you should have done better (considering you offer logo design services). Using bevel effect is just old-fashioned.

And I'm constantly getting this annoying error message (using Firefox):
ERROR:
Cannot locate proxy which supports Remote Scripting.
Was RSEnableRemoteScripting method invoked?

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
For a web and logo design firm I'm not impressed. It looks like late 90s web site for a book store.

As a logo lover I have to say you should have done better (considering you offer logo design services). Using bevel effect is just old-fashioned.

And I'm constantly getting this annoying error message (using Firefox):

i get the same anoying error im using firefox 2

and the website is what can i say to old design u need some realy good design dude if you want the customers to come back i visited ur website i didnt like it the truth to be said and if i were a going to buy something i wouldnt it looks cheap dont get me wrong but trust me im talking from expereince pay some 1 to make it look good or ask some 1 here to help u or make a nice template for ya peace:biggrin:

JuniorD

Reaction score
Certainly not worth a million dollars, but very simple and nice. No flaws from what I see. Though since it is simple, yet not complex, then it will be a low score. Sorry. :p

8/10 (Harsh Rating. Due to high simplicity. And ze annoying error! :O)

Last edited:

deadone

Reaction score
the design looks pretty nice, as for the services your offering the images displayed should should better than they do if you want to attract potential customers.
page refreshes every 5seconds is still there and the tabs at top of page are annoying, they stay visiable even when you are not hovering, you have to click part of the page for it to retract again..

nice job tho :)

allen92

Reaction score
I don't see what makes it an "Million Dollar Website", though. But nonetheless it is a good site.

Last edited:

muqtada123

Reaction score
Once having pretty much popularity, i will come back to you and will show you by God's will that see it is Million Dollar Website.