Any Ideas For Main Part Of Site????

tittat

Reaction score
Can anyone suggest anything to put on the homepage of my site, as it is currently a bit blank..
Of what your site is about?? I didn't get it.Anyways your layout is fine, but can't it be a little more widened??

Rgamez

Reaction score
Of what your site is about?? I didn't get it.Anyways your layout is fine, but can't it be a little more widened??

Its just a general site where people can come and talk, as well as come with their problems within the web designing world.

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
hey Rgamez i like the site but the layout your using is taking my eyes its linda like some 1 is puting lights to oyur eyes why bcoz its all dark but the pics are alot brighter dont know maybe its just me

deadone

Reaction score
hi, overall the layout looks ok,
im unsure if it me but it seems to be blurred and bright with the green colour while looking at it.

also like posted im lost to know whats the site is about, maybe something there to explain to potential viewers would be good..

also were you have the text in top left corner, i suggest get shot of that and create a nice logo to replace it with the text on the logo.

Mick