Counter Strike: Source

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Not often, but I do use it for Garry's Mod quite often.

thinkinb

Reaction score
Still play it a lot. My skills never really seem to diminish if I don't play. I've been playing more TF2 though.

arenacreative

Reaction score
I love playing CS:S and DOD:S omg I have to stay off them, otherwise I never get any of my work done.

taha116

Reaction score
I am playing right now.... currently using the name RAVAGE AKA -={360*}=-
the * is a degree symbol nothing to do with the system and yes its because i feel like chaning names from 360 and dont want ppl to not know who I am.

Chris73

Reaction score
I still play it. I love some of the mods and plugins for the game.

kallankurup

Reaction score
You have received an infraction at x10Hosting Community.

Reason: Spamming
-------
Stop copying and pasting people's posts. This is your only warning.
-------

This infraction is worth 5 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

taha116

Reaction score
I dont think graphics are everything, i have crysis but i hate the online play, its gameplay would be better except for the lagg i get even with my fast internet. Have u ever seen a nuke go of in-game? a mini-nuke weapon? seen what it can do? well everytime som1 would fire it i would be lagginf for the next 2 minutes.... CSS on the other hand is generally extreemly smooth and barley ever do i get lag.

So CSS is a preaty good game, but its for a different type of gamer, som1 who wants to feel closer 2 the weapons then like halo (wich i luv 2). IN CSS accuracy and brains have a bigger role then most games. If youve played it youll understand why.

mattura

Reaction score
I play it - it's good to chill out sometimes and kill a few terrorists!!!

taha116

Reaction score
lol me being brown and all makes playing terrorist a peice of cake, its like playing yourself in a video game lol (That was a joke so like if there are retards reading this plz dont use this as an excuse to arrest me)

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
I play. I suck. It's a bomb.

fhogoman

Reaction score
Started playing CS since 1.3 back in 99'-2000 was really into it...clan and all / Off and on for past 5 years - I now play off and on for kicks but have seriously thought about getting into it a lil more if the right fun opportunity comes along
Edit:
LOL maybe start a clan x10 !!! Im in LOL

Last edited:

taha116

Reaction score
lol brandon, allot of people suck at it, its a verry very difficult game, compared to the usual popular shooter, stand and shoot an ak and hits direct centor of the curosr 90% of the time, take half a step and fire at the same time and you might shoot your foot... really diffirent then usual games