Please review my site few months old

iwarrior

Reaction score
hi all

made a website its a islamic video site and im not hosting the videos just getting the embed codes copy and paste lol made the design my self and just finished tweaking the style a bit today just wanted some reviews tought post it here;)

http://share-islam.co.cc/index.php

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
You have very dark text on a dark background-maybe try and pick lighter colours-it makes it easier to read. I like your use of the conduit toolbar at the top, but am not a fan of the donate button right at the top of the page...it makes it come across like all you want is money.

In the news and announcements section there are a few broken images.

Thats about it, hope this helps :)

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
The Donate image is a little too centralized; you might want to move it to the top right corner or somewhere more out of the way instead of in the direct middle of the screen, so it takes up less of your main content space.

Also, you might want to look into adding a little bit more padding in the containers of your content. Your text and images are a bit close to the edges.

LuciFerAngel

Reaction score
It didnt load for me , there was a problem during page loading ... i may try later

iwarrior

Reaction score
thanks guy i will move the donate button some were else and fix the other things a bit its still in beta

It didnt load for me , there was a problem during page loading ... i may try later

bcoz mysql is down on lotus hope its fixed soon