Review My Site

What do you think about my site ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LuciFerAngel

Reaction score
hey guys i just installed my blog , and i wish you would visit it and tell me what do you think about it , its a wordpress blog i worked hard on theme templates and not the design and graphic but i would like to see what do you think about it .

your opinion gonna be helpful and i will apperciate it

Here is the Link LuciFerAngel Site

LuciFerAngel

Reaction score
thx sunsils for visiting my blog , you are the first one to comment about my blog :D i think i would spend more hours tonight to finish uploading the rest of the contnets . ;)

REBEL21

Reaction score
Hi,
well done its really good and again nice blog!

Regards,
Jamie

LuciFerAngel

Reaction score
thx Rebel, and nice dark forum , i may transform your forum theme to look like my blog , i like the dark color and the font ;) each time someone passes and comment about my blog i will review his site and post a comment about it .

xmakina

Reaction score
Very clean, very clear. Strong focus, elegant design, good colour contrast, all original content.

As far as blogs go, 10/10. Easily :)

LuciFerAngel

Reaction score
Thx for passing xmakina ;) iam still working on it, mainly on the header and graphics .

crymson

Reaction score
Hey there.

I like the visual presentation of your site. Clean, functional, everything has it's place.

I found a little "bug" however (actually, it's no big deal...) :

In Firefox 3 , when I click on one of the top menu button (Home, About, Archives...) I can see the selection box extending to the left of the page (to see the selection box, press the tab key a couple of times)

You're using a single background image for you buttons, so that's why it extends like that. To get around this, i think that using
overflow : hidden ;
would do the trick.

But then, I did not had time to look at your CSS file, so maybe it's something else :p.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
It says the domain is available??