Where to go now?

websitedude

Reaction score
Hi my site is www.igames.x10hosting.com and it is at a suitable standard for myself i want you to now tell me what to do next with it. Please not no comments on the design of it please becuase I am only 13 and i find photoshop and any other programme like that diffulcult to use.

playminigames

Reaction score
ok if you need a photo editor that is free and easy, but powerful check out paint.net at http://www.getpaint.net/. and for your site

1. you shouldnt just have search on one page, it should be right by where you have google friend connect.
2. Get a graphical menu system, text links are very hard to make a good menu system with.
3. i think "free and fun online games" should be "Games" short and to the point, they know if they are on a games site or not, and they get the point of they are online and free without you telling them.
4. Make your site more organized, somethings are at the top of one page, and then at the bottom of another, hard to find information, ect.
5. with your urls, you shouldnt have spaces in them instead use underscores "_".
6. There is a lot of white, try and add some color.
7. Make sure you dont have different links on different pages, you shouldnt change the navigation bar for every page, and make sure you can get back to the home page from any page.
Good luck!

mcklovin

Reaction score
Don't use age as an excuse, that's a crappy excuse in general since you can be 68 and still suck @ photoshop. Just do a lot of tuts, you'll get there in no time.

If you coded this yourself your off to a good start @ age 13. Some observations:

1. The logo is stretched looks crappy. I don't know if its because of the HTML or the way it was saved.
2. Perhaps extend the blue gradient on the left to encompass the entire navigation.
3. The program explaining what igames is = way to long. Short and to the point. If you want to include more info make an about igames page.

About everything for the homepage I guess.

websitedude

Reaction score
I would like others to leave the URL of their free online games site to give me some insperation on what needs doing