I have been 24 years old.
I have been 36 years old.
I have been 46 years old.
I have been 56 years old.
I have been 76 years old.
I have been 86 years old.

--
WHY?

I have to be a 18 year old, to "fit in" with the younger crowd online.
I have to be 24, to fit in with the college crowd.
I need to be 36 to fit in with the "happily employed/running my own business crowd."
I need to be 46, for the "I am married crowd."
I need to be 56 for the "I am a lawyer/experienced tax assessor crowd.'
I need to be 76 for the "I am a wealthy real estate entrepreneur crowd"
I need to be 86 for the, "I am a senior citizen, give me Social Security, give me my pensions, give me free health care, give me a nice maid crowd.'

There are more to every age I listed, but those are the exact ages I use online.

NOTE: I am not married, I don't need to work, and I do live with my parents, I don't need to know how to drive, I don't need ANYTHING a typical person my age would need.

No you will not get my real age...for those of you who know, SHAME on you for telling.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Ok, so you are younger than 18 and need to fabricate ages inorder to fit in ?

joejv4

Reaction score
17; 18 in a couple months. I feel old.

--- Mr. DOS

HA!!! Don't get feeling too old. After reading through this thread I feel older than dirt!!!!
I'm only in my 40's and for the most part still feel like I'm still in my 20's, but looking at how many teens there are on this board, I feel ancient!!!!!!

I had already done 6 years in the Navy and had been back in the private sector for a few years by the time most of you guys were born!!!!!

Now, where did I leave my cane?

mrmartin

Reaction score
17. Though apparently i seem much older online, estimates by other people have been between 19 and 30)

mesenberg

Reaction score
im legitimate 18 and thats the only age I use haha, but of course before I was 18 I still used 18 so that I could get to sites which require 18.... *ahem* lol

wrath99

Reaction score
i'm 19, best things i can do is PHP coding, SQL, mainly MySQL stuff, Some C# and C++, VB, Perl, Some Python, and some Ruby