My Account Is Suspended - SPND_RUSAGE3

Status
Not open for further replies.

emindede

Reaction score
My accound have been suspenden because of the high system resource usage. But I had to do.
I have to setup a blog for each one of the all students who are in our k12 school.
I'm using WordpressMU. (trying to learn and configure)
When I am done with the setup we will most probably purchase your one of the premium hosting.

Please let me continue.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I will request that a staff member assist you with this further.

You may not be able to accomplish this on free hosting because you are limited to 20 concurrent processes. If you have 20 students working on their Wordpresses all at once, your site will be suspended again, not to mention the CPU and RAM limits, which one installation of Wordpress has been known to exceed in many situations.

felabria

Reaction score
Tip: Do everything on a local MySQL installation(Windows or something) if u know how to install apache,mysql,php on it. Set it up completely, then backup ur mysql database in a sql file. also backup the files. Then get a Premium package. Then go to PhpMyAdmin. Then go to Import-> From SQL File. Then upload all files again.(U have to make changes in wp-config.php to match the new database connection.)

emindede

Reaction score
You are rigth. But I have couple of reasons why i have to do it online.
1. WordpressMU is not allow me to install locally. (Have to enter a domain name)
2. I am not only one who learn, test and configure WordpressMU. (We are not in the same network)

So, I thought that, if we make it online, we woluld save significant time.
But now I am losing it.

Thanks for your replay and tip.

Is there anyway to reach my files?
My account is still suspended, and I can reach files by FTP.
And also I need MySQL datas.

Can you help me about this issue?

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Sorry, the ticket must not have went into the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.