Please review my new bakery site

rampagegroup

Reaction score
www.whitesailsbakery.com

Forwarded my domain to my x10 hosted site. Used a template and then pulled that template again into a frame.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thank you

Last edited:

rampagegroup

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments so far. Yeah, lots of content especially in the gluten free area

thank you

dquigley

Reaction score
I like it, I think you should write some tutorials, I would read them :D

p.s. Under Welcome to White Sails... their is the logo, it seems pixelated, fixing that would make a HUGE difference. Also the left box seems a bit messy/scattered. If you can come up with a solid format or layout for that box you've struck gold. Good luck :D

Last edited:

rampagegroup

Reaction score
I like it, I think you should write some tutorials, I would read them :D

p.s. Under Welcome to White Sails... their is the logo, it seems pixelated, fixing that would make a HUGE difference. Also the left box seems a bit messy/scattered. If you can come up with a solid format or layout for that box you've struck gold. Good luck :D

Thanks, and you are right. I have to redo the logo and the left is something I am waiting until after Christmas to attend to as we are in a busy time for goodies right now.

Appreciate your close scrutiny :)

Thank you

futomara

Reaction score
Very nice looking, clean site. One observation on the treats page is the red text, for example, Lemon Squares, makes me think that it's a link to click for a picture or more information. Yes, I know it's not underlined, but I'm making a personal observation, so make of it what you will. I hope this helps.

~Futomara

rampagegroup

Reaction score
Very nice looking, clean site. One observation on the treats page is the red text, for example, Lemon Squares, makes me think that it's a link to click for a picture or more information. Yes, I know it's not underlined, but I'm making a personal observation, so make of it what you will. I hope this helps.

~Futomara

Thought of that and you are right. I'll change it.

Thank you

Last edited:

djalam

Reaction score
Its a nice site. I would recommend you make the text a little bigger though, Kind of turns away the users who don't like to read alot. Maybe short Intro if not then bigger text.

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
Hmm one question, why not point your domain name to x10 servers rather than load a .x10hosting.com sub-domain in a Frame. Its much better for SEO.

To do this, go to your domain registrar and use ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com as your name servers.

marley17

Reaction score
how about adding a google map on the right side? just below the tree.. and i want a bigger fonts though.. im still young but i lean forward to read at the text. think about your older reader. thats all i can say. other than that. the site content is very well okay.

slacker3

Reaction score
Hmm one question, why not point your domain name to x10 servers rather than load a .x10hosting.com sub-domain in a Frame. Its much better for SEO.

To do this, go to your domain registrar and use ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com as your name servers.

I second that. ;)

Also, you should upload an favicon.
Probably one from favicon.cc.

Last edited:

rampagegroup

Reaction score
I appreciate all the comments. Right about the text size. Using Firefox and explorer is not a good idea. I'll be changing the size today.

Thanks again!
Edit:

This is why I asked for opinions...Thanks!
Edit:
how about adding a google map on the right side? just below the tree.. and i want a bigger fonts though.. im still young but i lean forward to read at the text. think about your older reader. thats all i can say. other than that. the site content is very well okay.

Map added...thanx Marley

Last edited:

rampagegroup

Reaction score
ok,

Changed a little format and added more content, forms and such.

Please cruise the site and the content. (especially the gluten free recipes 2,3,4 pages) and tell me what u think.

Appreciate all positive and negative comments.

P.S. Any suggestions on the background? Or leave it as is?

Thanks in advance for the input.

Lance

rampagegroup

Reaction score
Its a nice site. I would recommend you make the text a little bigger though, Kind of turns away the users who don't like to read alot. Maybe short Intro if not then bigger text.

Yeah, that's one of the things I've been looking at. Little different between IE and FF so a few problems.

Thanks