look at my design please!!

Scott B

Reaction score
This is going to be the design of my upcoming portfolio, what do you think?

Attachments

• ss.jpg
    ss.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 170

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I think you should keep it to yourself until it's finished. I don't want to see somebody stealing your ideas cos they are excellent.

You have an excellent idea behind your future portfolio I hope the rest of it would be at least as good as this snapshot.

P.S. Did I mentioned that I like simple design :)

Scott B

Reaction score
Well I wanted to keep it to myself but I wanted to get some feedback before I went further haha.
Thanks!! :)

chingola

Reaction score
I really enjoy sites that look like yours, they dont confuse you or have you looking everywhere.
Hope your business is as good. Good luck.
Remember to keep the whole site in that style so the whole site flows together.;)

ludacristo

Reaction score
Don't say blowJOBS...osease...no digan mamadas !...i do not see it interesting, is the best thing than you can do?

haewen

Reaction score

necteraaus

Reaction score
Nice work Scott! Really simple and clean, which is generally a good thing. It may be suited to a more bold design though depending on what kind of things you are planning to have in your portfolio. But a great design none the less :biggrin: I have tried to make my site clean, eg no ads, or major out of place buttons, and it works well, so your site should work well too. Remember that it's not final so once you've put it up, and if you feel like it needs to be a bit different, you can change it :p Well, hope that helps.

Last edited: