Subdomain to regular domain issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovecore

Reaction score
So when I went from my x10hosting subdomain, to the domain i had a purchased. It will not load. I've changed the nameservers to the proper x10 servers. Still nothing, It's been a around 6 hours now. The odd part is that I have created a subdomain, that works just fine, but the main address will not. Thanks for any and all help with this issue!

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
So when I went from my x10hosting subdomain, to the domain i had a purchased. It will not load. I've changed the nameservers to the proper x10 servers. Still nothing, It's been a around 6 hours now. The odd part is that I have created a subdomain, that works just fine, but the main address will not. Thanks for any and all help with this issue!

Hi Lovecore,

As of right now, there is no hosting account associated with the forum account that you are posting with. Please log in with the forum account linked to the hosting account you are having difficulties with so we are able to pull up your account information.

- Adam

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Thank you Adam, it seems that my issue has just been solved :)

Hi Lovecore,

I'm glad everything worked out. :)

Now that the issue has been resolved, I am going to close this ticket. Feel free to create a new support ticket if you need more help or have any additional questions.

- Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.