Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

aerocrash1

Reaction score
suspension 12:25 pm You have been suspended for high system resource usage. Accounts are suspended for usage when they are detected to have consistently high cpu usage, memory usage, or process amounts. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately. Warning 1 of 3
I got suspended but all i was doing was zipping up a copy of my website because my external hdd broke, can i still zip it up or will i get a high system resource usage warning, also can i remove a suspencion if it was not my fauld or not intended.

pass the information below to any support staff if you're having difficulties with your account
your suspension reason code is SPND_RUSAGE1

i have automatically unsuspended

~Humza Bobat

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
suspension 12:25 pm You have been suspended for high system resource usage. Accounts are suspended for usage when they are detected to have consistently high cpu usage, memory usage, or process amounts. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately. Warning 1 of 3
I got suspended but all i was doing was zipping up a copy of my website because my external hdd broke, can i still zip it up or will i get a high system resource usage warning, also can i remove a suspencion if it was not my fauld or not intended.

pass the information below to any support staff if you're having difficulties with your account
your suspension reason code is SPND_RUSAGE1

i have automatically unsuspended

~Humza Bobat

Hi aerocrash1,

It appears like you have already unsuspended yourself. Is there anything else that you need assistance with?

- Adam

aerocrash1

Reaction score
i have, but can i still zip the site up or will it suspend me again
Edit:
oh, very stupid of me, my video is nearly 100mb i wont zip that up aswell this time.

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
yes, a file that big could early have caused the resource usage to hit the roof, as can many small files (like a few hundreds)

Status
Not open for further replies.