Account suspended..help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

b0bang

Reaction score
You have been suspended for high system resource usage. Accounts are suspended for usage when they are detected to have consistently high cpu usage, memory usage, or process amounts. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately.

-- I visited my site and it was suspended, upon checking, I got this message but I can't fully understand what this means..can someone pls explain? i've submitted a request for unsuspension but i still want to know what is this so that it won't happen again..thank you..

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
You have been suspended for high system resource usage. Accounts are suspended for usage when they are detected to have consistently high cpu usage, memory usage, or process amounts. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately.

-- I visited my site and it was suspended, upon checking, I got this message but I can't fully understand what this means..can someone pls explain? i've submitted a request for unsuspension but i still want to know what is this so that it won't happen again..thank you..

Well your Account is not suspended at the moment.. I think it is unsuspended now..

If you're using a forum or content management system that has a lot of plugins or addons, try disabling some and see if that resolves the issue. Some plugins or addons are poorly coded and take too much CPU load..

b0bang

Reaction score
i have tried disabling my guestbook, my add-this plugin, and my si-captcha plugin..my account is not suspended anymore but i'm receiving an error message on my xml sitemap..i think this may result to another suspension..

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
i have tried disabling my guestbook, my add-this plugin, and my si-captcha plugin..my account is not suspended anymore but i'm receiving an error message on my xml sitemap..i think this may result to another suspension..

Which script or plugin you are using to genrate XML sitemap?? There are many possibilities this is causing high CPU usage

b0bang

Reaction score
i am using google xml sitemap on my wordpress blog..

The last run didn't finish! Maybe you can raise the memory or time limit for PHP scripts. Learn more
The last known memory usage of the script was 15.5MB, the limit of your server is 64M.
The last known execution time of the script was 0.08 seconds, the limit of your server is 120 seconds.
The script stopped around post number 73 (+/- 100)

that is the error message im getting..and i don't know if my sitemap is the problem..

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Check your settings in wordpress blog.

Following are the best settings of Google xml sitemaps plugin
attachment.php

Attachments

• xml.png
    xml.png
    42.5 KB · Views: 43
Status