My websites are down again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryanst

Reaction score
Hi, x10hosting.com hosting fellows. My websites are down again by giving HTTP 500 Internal Server Error. I did not change any configurations from the time when sites were running well. Hosting providers must provide permanent solution of frequent failures. My main site http://pakwebs.co.cc/ is also down.

bryanst

Reaction score
The Error Is Your Database NOT 500 Internal Server Error Anymore
I got some policy statement about hosting. It was closed for upgrade and described as best efforts to provide free hosting. I understand every limitation of providing things free in this age of price hike. But when hosting is offered free with all incentives than free hosting "Best Effort" should be aimed towards providing matching services as promised. It should not be a "Best Effort" to transform free users into paid users.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
But when hosting is offered free with all incentives than free hosting "Best Effort" should be aimed towards providing matching services as promised. It should not be a "Best Effort" to transform free users into paid users.

I don't know where all of this "Best Effort" saying is coming from. Unfortunately, free users DON'T get the same up time as paid users because there are thousands of free users for each server. On a paid user account, there are way less users for each paid server, therefore, there's way less abuse of the servers. It makes no sense to say that it should not be a best effort to transform free users into paid users, unless you've had problems buying an account. Did you buy a Premium Account from x10hosting? If not, then you get what you paid for with your free account.

Status
Not open for further replies.