[Sorted] Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

changebag

Reaction score
I have been suspended for some reason, I'm guessing inactivity because i've never visited the forums, i missed that bit. I can't log into the panel because of maintenance so there's no way to be sure. Can anyone help? Cpanel username should be changebag or changeba, not sure which one it was that I had to cut off because of character limit. site was medicinemoney.exofire.net. At the very least i'd like to get my pages, worked a bit on them, if i've been suspended for other reasons

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
changebag : your cPanel name is changeba

x32admin: your cPanel name is x32. Next time, start your own thread with your problem. Adding your request to someonelse's is a good way to get your issue lost.

Will try to get you help.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Due to the maintenance we have a bit of an issue looking up what server the accounts are on, so if you know that'd help.
If not post your URL and we'll find out based on IP returned by ping.

changebag

Reaction score
hi, i'm -pretty- sure it's starka, i just looked in the updates blog thing and that's the one that stood out to me. I've seen it before, probably logging into cPanel.

URL as posted above is medicinemoney.exofire.net.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
hi, i'm -pretty- sure it's starka, i just looked in the updates blog thing and that's the one that stood out to me. I've seen it before, probably logging into cPanel.

URL as posted above is medicinemoney.exofire.net.

Hello,

For the record, your server is Chopin, all accounts on Starka was moved onto Chopin in the server migration.
I have unsuspended your account. You were right in guessing on in activity. Please remember to login here at the forums at least once every 31 days to keep your account active.

x32admin

Reaction score
I know my login but I am still unable to login to Account Panel/cPanel and I am not sure why I am suspended, I have received no email notifications nothing.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I know my login but I am still unable to login to Account Panel/cPanel and I am not sure why I am suspended, I have received no email notifications nothing.

Start your own topic. Your issue is being missed because you are not the original poster, and the original poster's problem -has- been solved.

This is why threadjacking is not a good practice.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Ok, will work from your original post. Please look there.

Status
Not open for further replies.