Google is saying this is an attack site?

johannaelaine

Reaction score
I don't know what is really going on... but I went to come here today and my browser is telling me this is an attack site and I don't, obviously, know why? Is it just me or is anyone else seeing this?

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
We have resolved the issue causing the block and are waiting for Google to remove the block.

JLee3D

Reaction score
Me too, and I thought I've been 'malwared'. But it is just a security measure built-into firefox.
You can try to bypass it by going to tools->options ->security and uncheck block reported attack sites for the time being, and only if you are browsing a trusted but listed page.

phazzedout

Reaction score
I can't work on my website on Firefox, it says it is an attack site. What now? This is not good, this is bad for business. Very bad.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
I can't work on my website on Firefox, it says it is an attack site. What now? This is not good, this is bad for business. Very bad.

Well i am not getting this warning at the moment, Looks like everything is fine now.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score

Staff say problem solved at x10, just waiting for Google to remove the warning. If you are still getting the very annoying warning in Firefox you can do as I did and temporarily disable it - Preferences - Security - exact location depends on your particular version of Firefox.

the_site

Reaction score
I encountered this right after I installed a script, I was wondering did I break it? Glad its fixed though

pirateforhire

Reaction score
So was there a problem because someone who used the host had malware on their site and Google logged it?

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
There was a problem which caused Google to set the malware warning on X10. It is not clear exactly where the problem came from, but staff became aware of this almost immediately and took action to remedy the problem and then inform Google that problem was solved. I have not seen the warning on my browser for several days and have not seen any mention of it for a couple of days.