Is this allowed ?? Please help

sunzeal

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum, i had read TOS and had some doubt.

In T.O.S it says you have to log in, in this forum atleast once a week, or your account will be freezed.So when i try to login here with my forum id pass, it did not take and i created new one with same user id i.e sunzeal.

So is is ok? or i did something wrong? i don't want my account freezed or something.

2) can i make co.cc username or buy some .com domain name and link in to my forum?

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
In T.O.S it says you have to log in, in this forum atleast once a week, or your account will be freezed.So when i try to login here with my forum id pass, it did not take and i created new one with same user id i.e sunzeal.

So is is ok? or i did something wrong? i don't want my account freezed or something.

You have to login to forums with the account which is created at the time of signup for hosting acccount and then linked to that hosting account.

The inactvity time is 31 days and you have to login to forums(here) atleast every 31 days.

2) can i make co.cc username or buy some .com domain name and link in to my forum?

Yes you can do.

Just point the namservers of your domain o

ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com

the propagation may take upto 48 hours.

Then park the domain in your cpanel

Finally this is offtopic section, For support queries, you have to post in free hosting section.

Last edited:

sunzeal

Reaction score
i had created a account called sunzeal, to make a forum.

But while trying to access this forum, with account id and password, i was unable to login. So i registered in this forum with same user id and different password.

So did i do right?

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
i had created a account called sunzeal, to make a forum.

But while trying to access this forum, with account id and password, i was unable to login. So i registered in this forum with same user id and different password.

So did i do right?

The problem is that your forum account sunzeal is not linked with any hosting account.you will be able to remain active if and only if your forum account is linked with hosting account.
So you just request a relink to forum account in FREE HOSTING .Also post cpanel username .

Last edited:

sunzeal

Reaction score
control panel username?? do u mean the one which i type before logging in into my control panel?

sunzeal

Reaction score
o great, btw how would i know when my accout will be linked?

sunzeal

Reaction score
its still not linked yet :( i have already posted a request to link my account yesterday. :(

priyaa161

Reaction score
I also have somewhat similar problem. LadyAnna replied to my post that she can't link my account to my forum account.