new and unsure

Status
Not open for further replies.

clay13

Reaction score
i'm sorry. i really don't know how to do any of this. i can't upload it via file manager b.c the file's too big, so i tried with filezilla.
the file's called God_Loves_Fags.zip

clay13

Reaction score
Your .x10hosting.com domain name is hosted on the Cossacks server (69.175.121.58 is what I get when I ping godlovesfags.x10hosting.com), which is not done with server transfers, which is causing a Server Not Found error when I try to visit godlovesfags.x10hosting.com.

How are you accessing cPanel? I recommend using godlovesfags.x10hosting.com:2082 and not cossacks.x10hosting.com:2082. The server name version is still pointing to the old server and you would be uploading to an old server.

For now, godlovesfags.x10hosting.com, which appears to load in an iFrame on godlovesfags.us.tc (hosted elsewhere I assume), is not available because of server transfers.

okay, so i uploaded everything to the godlovesfags.x10hosting.com:2082 file manager. but it's still not working.
again... did i miss something?

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
okay, so i uploaded everything to the godlovesfags.x10hosting.com:2082 file manager. but it's still not working.
again... did i miss something?

Hmmm try to be patient for a while longer until Corey announces that everything is up and running again.

10,000 accounts total left to transfer. While Chopin, Lotus, and Starka are done and should run somewhat smoothly there is still a massive amount of work we have to do once the migrations are complete to make sure they do run properly.

Your account. which is on Cossacks, might still be transferring. It is estimated that everything should be done by this weekend if there are no issues.

Last edited:

fhogoman

Reaction score
personally FTP is the easiet way, quick and I agree with Alex Mac, Filezilla is the way to go!

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
okk! thanks guys, for all the help :)

You problem is solved Now. So I am going to close this thread to mark it as resolved. Feel free to create a new thread if you need more help.

***Thread Closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.