This is bull

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtaah

Reaction score
I went to my website today and found out that i have been suspended for inactivity, this is a lot of bull, since the server move i have had several requests to get my hosting account linked back with my control panel account and my hosting account to date this has still not been looked at and now my hosting account is suspended, why hasnt this problem been solved in all my other support requests.

THis is getting beyond a JOKE

here are my details once more

Forum name = jtaah
website = www.hauntedwa.x10hosting.com
cpanel name = james
server = chopin i think

please if you escalate this to a higher support please mark it as a high priority as when all my other support requests have been on low and nothing seems to get done about it

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Please log into the account panel with your hosting account "james" and go to Account -> Forum Account. From there select "Swap usernames" and follow the instructions. The forum account information that you should be adding under "james" will be "jtaah."

If you need further help with this let us know. The process, including unsuspension, shouldn't take more than a minute.

jtaah

Reaction score
Please log into the account panel with your hosting account "james" and go to Account -> Forum Account. From there select "Swap usernames" and follow the instructions. The forum account information that you should be adding under "james" will be "jtaah."

If you need further help with this let us know. The process, including unsuspension, shouldn't take more than a minute.

HI Bryon, the jtaah name is what my account panel and hosting are linked with and my forum to and the username james is what is used for cpanel, i have tried to log into the account panel using the james credentials and is says Invalid email address or password supplied, when i log into my account panel using the jtaah account then click hosting this is the message i get

Woah! It appears that you do not have hosting under your client account. This could be the result of a different scenarios:

•An older account was removed as the result of inactivity.
•A past account has been terminated for breaching our Terms of Service.
•You have never had a hosting account.

Whatever the reason, you can always sign up for a hosting account now.

If you believe that this is a mistake you may open a support ticket here.

Obviuosly this is wrong

this is the error i need fixing

any help that you can offer will be appreciated

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
You will have to do that inside your account panel if it let you log in.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Hi James,
The reason we want to you to login to perform the change yourself is to ensure that the hosting account you've specified is in fact your own, before we give all control over to the account you're posting from.

If you provide confirmation that the hosting account "james" is your own, I will correct all accounts/links for you. You can send me a PM with any information at all on the account and I will do it.

-Bryon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.