Second Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawncliff

Reaction score
I tried to register for a second account, but I never received the confirmation email. All I received was an email for MyView and I had not checked the MyView on the registration form.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
In the TOS, it is stated that you are only allowed one hosting account.

1. Server Usage
Personal accounts are to be used by the primary owner only. Personal account holders are not permitted to resell, store or give away web-hosting services of their website to other parties. Web hosting services are defined as allowing a separate, third party to host content on the owner's web site. Exceptions to this include ad banners, classified ads, and personal ads. x10Hosting reserves the right to refuse service and/or access to its servers to anyone. Each individual is allowed ONE account only. x10Hosting does not allow any of the following content to be stored on its servers.

Are you having any problems with your current account?

Last edited:

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
You can always "Swap" accounts if you have problems with the current account... You can do that at http://x10hosting.com/control but what is the problem you are having with your current account that is prompting you to make another account?

lawncliff

Reaction score
I am not having a problem with my current account. I was trying to help someone else with a website.

Status
Not open for further replies.