hey guys i really need ur help about wut do u think about my new blog theme

mu3z.com

i will apperciate your advices and comments

waiting for some replies to improve the desgin

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
There is a box of some kind at the very top which is cut off (top half of box not showing) in Firefox 3.0.19 . Some of the fonts seem to be a little bigger than they need to be.

LuciFerAngel

Reaction score
thank you Carl , i tried it with opera latest version , google chrome latest version , IE8 and firefox 3.6.3 ,and its working fine in all, and its working fine in all resolutions with no problem , but i will check the problem n fix it , thanks for your support .

Last edited:

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
@carl6969 If the box you're referring to is what I think it is, that box is probably part of the menu and creates a hover effect.

I notice you have 3 RSS icons in the top right, but the first two link to the same place. Having two right next to each other probably isn't necessary.

Great design so far.

Last edited:

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
It can be challenging to get a website to display as desired in all popular browsers. It is clear you are attempting to do that. Just a little fine tuning and you will have a great website.

LuciFerAngel

Reaction score
yes three icons for rss , blog feed , comments feed , n to sign up for updates by email , just still working on the image of comments feed , n @Carl i will try to use some jQuery functions to resolve the problem with old versions browsers .

and here`s another free service you are gonna like it guys test your website invarious resolutions

Thanks @ Carl and Techairlines

Last edited:

edyel190

Reaction score
I like it, its nice, maybe you can try adding it more colour!! a nice green!!

LuciFerAngel

Reaction score
thanks@ Edyel190 iam workin on it to add more style so i need to improve it so i can release it for public ;)

LuciFerAngel

Reaction score
mmm what is your screen resolution ?

btw its a not a fluid layout but you still can view it properly

priyaa161

Reaction score
Nice looking site but I personally don't like those sites where something moves with my scroll