Cant Access To Ftp

Status
Not open for further replies.

houssem976241

Reaction score
And i cant install Social Engine 4 Because it says CHMOD FOLDERS TO 0777 And I Already "Chmoded" them by the cpanel file manager and it stills show me this problem

Please log in over FTP and set CHMOD 0777 (recursive) on the temporary/ directory
Please log in over FTP and set CHMOD 0777 (recursive) on the application/settings/ directory
Please log in over FTP and set CHMOD 0777 (recursive) on the install/config/ directory
Please log in over FTP and set CHMOD 0777 (recursive) on the application/languages/ directory
Please log in over FTP and set CHMOD 0777 (recursive) on the application/themes/ directory

Please i'm waiting your answer

Last edited:

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
What information are you putting into your FTP Client and what FTP client are you currently using?

houssem976241

Reaction score
I Downloaded the Reg File of the configuration and i use latest version of FileZilla

Last edited:

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
Your connection info should look like this:
Host: ftp.domain.com
Logon Type: Normal
User: Username
Password: Password

Example:
Host: ftp.pyloth.com
Logon Type: Normal
User: pyloth
Password: 123456

Last edited:

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
Host : ftp.socialize.x10.mx
Port : 21
Connexion Type FTP (not SFTP ?)
User Houssem@socialize.x10.mx (They gave me this name (CPANEL)...)
Pass : ******** ;)

Are you sure your website is "socialize.x10.mx"?
Try to leave your port blank.
Yes, it should be "FTP - File Transfer Protocol".
It should just be "Houssem".
Lolz its ok. I have no reason for your pass as I have my own Web Hosting Service to run, but make sure your password is correct.

Last edited:

houssem976241

Reaction score
I have done this before and doesn't work :( and yes i'm sure the domain is socialize.x10.mx

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
Did you just try what I showed you?
The reason I asked about the domain was because www.socialize.x10.mx doesn't work...

Last edited:

houssem976241

Reaction score
Yes i'ts a problem in the html file it redirects to install.com instead of /install/

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

and why when i chmod a folder with Cpanel File Manager It become 0777 then when i install social engine it says it's not chmoded ?? :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.