more frequent updates when taking down servers

amirishere

Reaction score
Hi,
I'd like to suggest more frequent updates when taking down servers, i.e. at least once a day. It's not nice to have people left in the dark.

personally I have a suspended account on stoli and the poor little thing is waiting eagerly to get restored.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Try opening a support ticket from your account panel; at the time you made your other post Stoli had not yet finished its move, but it appears to have done so now.

amirishere

Reaction score
I think they're still importing fris on stoli, but that's just a guess, and that's why I am proposing more frequent updates. It's not nice having to guess to make decision. The decision under question right now is whether to open a support ticket or not. Maybe my account has been left out since I made a request when it was still down, or maybe the requests have not yet been attended to since they are importing fris... we'll never know. (good scenario for a geeks drama)

iwantdatech61

Reaction score
Hi,
I'd like to suggest more frequent updates when taking down servers, i.e. at least once a day. It's not nice to have people left in the dark.

personally I have a suspended account on stoli and the poor little thing is waiting eagerly to get restored.

Yes most definitely. Also the x10hosting.com/control is down and has error messages on it. I cant login to my CPanel either. More Updates on what you are doing with servers.

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

Hi,

Stoli needs fixing

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

Yes most definitely. Also the x10hosting.com/control is down and has error messages on it. I cant login to my CPanel either. More Updates on what you are doing with servers.

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

Stoli needs fixing
help