Several hosting account suspensions daily

Status
Not open for further replies.

hacordoba

Reaction score
Hi support. I just want to know how to fix the account suspension i get several times at the day, within a messages like that "You have been suspended for high system resource usage. Accounts are suspended for usage when they are detected to have consistently high cpu usage, memory usage, or process amounts. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immed". Please give me a solution, thanks a lot.

mattblog

Reaction score
are you using any scripts such as wordpress, or anything like that. It could be because of your modifications on them. If you are using a chat room that can cause this, but is also against the rules. What this means is that when someone access your website, your website tried to send the info to them. The servers become overwhelmed if your website is running a lot and transferring a lot, and then you get a ban because the server cannot handle it. Please wait till an moderator can take of the ban so you can fix or uninstall the files which are causing this. Do not go back on your website or it will ban you again.

hacordoba

Reaction score
are you using any scripts such as wordpress, or anything like that. It could be because of your modifications on them. If you are using a chat room that can cause this, but is also against the rules. What this means is that when someone access your website, your website tried to send the info to them. The servers become overwhelmed if your website is running a lot and transferring a lot, and then you get a ban because the server cannot handle it. Please wait till an moderator can take of the ban so you can fix or uninstall the files which are causing this. Do not go back on your website or it will ban you again.

Thanks matt, Im just using a wordpress blog set up through fantastico. I do not use chat rooms in my blog nor special scripts. Do you mind if you review my wordpress databases and suggest me some changes?

Status
Not open for further replies.