domain doesn't exist in addon domain list

Status
Not open for further replies.

nvkrishna

Reaction score
No Addon Domains are configured.

this is the messg displayed in addon domains list.

if i try to add now it is giving messg already exists.but,it is not there in addon domains.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Please verify what domain you want to add as an addon ( vskautomations.com ? )

Please verify which directory you want it to point to ( public_htlm/vskautomations.com ? )

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

As we have not received any replies i am marking this ticket as resolved. If you have any further issues please re-open this ticket or create a new one.

nvkrishna

Reaction score
addon domain is not there in the list of my account also.it is showing none.if i try to add it is giving messg already exists.please solve my problem it is almost more then one month.that's my pop3 emails not working.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Please answer our questions so that we can better help you. What domain are you trying to place as an addon that is giving the error that it already exists?

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

I have created these addon domains in your account. Please check now.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

To allow us to better serve our customers i am closing this thread which will allow the staff members to see which threads have or haven't been answered, this does not mean we don't wan't to help with your problem. We are fully aware of your problem and request that if you require to reply to your ticket, please just re-open the same ticket using the open thread button. This can be located in the "administrative" drop down menu at the top of the original post.

Status
Not open for further replies.