Fml

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
My cousins came over yesterday and just made me lose 5K credits... I was up 1.5K profit too :frown:

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Hehe, I have like 19613 credits. It's funny; the reason I initially started posting when I joined was to get 9000 credits for a domain. Turns out I got that for free in a contest.

colton1237

Banned
Reaction score
I have like 19613 credits. It's funny; the reason I initially started posting when I joined was to get 9000 credits for a domain. Turns out I got that for free in a contest.

--------------------------------------------------
Gift Ideas
Gifts

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Negative credits? Hmm...
There was quite a bit of discussion awhile back about why that was happening. Some folks said it was due to losing in game room / arcade. Other folks swore that they were losing credits for editing their own posts. I don't think I ever saw a definitive answer to this.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
There was quite a bit of discussion awhile back about why that was happening. Some folks said it was due to losing in game room / arcade. Other folks swore that they were losing credits for editing their own posts. I don't think I ever saw a definitive answer to this.

Oh i know. I'm just wondering what happened to the "Donate" button that used to be there.

bhupendra2895

Reaction score
Its not me alone, when the migrations were going on, I helped people at free hosting and one person had file permission problems due to htaccess, he wrote the error messages from the error log for us.At that time I was reading free hosting guidelines, according to which a free hosting user should not reveal his cpanel user name.So I told him to edit his error messages to hide the cpanel user name.Since we both were online at that time, this happened with in 30 minutes and I notice his negative credits, while initially they were zero.Also according to Corey, posting gives us credits and amount depends on the forum we post.But some of new members don't get any credits by posting including me.

As Carl said discussion have been done in past.Well I don't want to care about credits but I have to when you offer free domain :).I have been told by senior members when migrations are over then this may resolve, let's see if this happens or not.

Edit:- Recently checked new section called transactions and it shows how I lose credits.I spent credits by posting it says, is it possible?

Last edited:

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I sometimes hold random raffles requesting a small entry fee that gets added to my credit bank and then giving everything away. Pretty awesome huh?

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score

Here you'll get your answer.

bhupendra, if you'll care it will not increase and when you don't it will increase with rapid speed. hehe, just a psychology. Every where. I saw that when I post few lines then I lose credits.

and colton, you have zero credits. Just kidding dude.

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
I didn't notice colton. Was he scamming credits? :/

~Callum

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I didn't notice colton. Was he scamming credits? :/

~Callum

yeah, he copied and pasted another member post as it is. Funny part is that he didn't notice that there the original poster has said that he was having that much amount of credits. :biggrin: which he can't even dream to make with this attitude.

bhupendra2895

Reaction score
My problem of negative credits is resolved.Last time, when I posted in this thread my credit balance was equivalent to -98.

Brandon said in a thread that x10premium hosting works by money not by credits.So I am going to ignore credits in future.