problems with signing up for new site

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjjpo

Reaction score
quote:
Hello,

"I am not able to find any account with cPanel username "mariejos". Probably your account has been terminated because of inactivity. You can signup for a new account now."

after being advised by Zubair to sign up for a new account, I am trying to do so but I did not manage to receive the code so far to complete my registration. What should I do?

Thank you.
mjjpo

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Check the spam folder of your email. If it's not there, you can request another email for confirmation in your account panel https://x10hosting.com/control/login.php. If you still don't get the confirmation email, post back here to let us know. Also let us know if there are any errors showing up for your account creation.

mjjpo

Reaction score
thank you for your message... I did what you advised me to do but haven't received an answer so far

I am surprised to see the domains available when you register have new extensions. Why?
Which server is presently used for free sites?
Hope to get new codes soon to be able to re-publish my site now that the school year has started.

mjjpo

Reaction score
Following your advice, I am sorry to repeat the same message as before about signing up for a new free hosting account and receiving no confirmation email and codes.
I am really depressed and look forward to having the problem solved soon. Thanks again for any suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.