unlimited downloading from rapidshare (without any a/c)

hamtum

Reaction score
Rapidshare traces the users IP address to limit each user to a certain amount of downloading per day. To get around this, you need to show the rapidshare server a different IP address.
Here are some methods for doing this:
1. Short-Out the JavaScript:

• 1. Goto the page you want to download
    2. Select FREE button
    3. In the address bar put the following: javascript:alert(c=0)
    4. Click OK
    5. Click OK to the pop-up box
    6. Enter the captcha
    7. Download Your File
2. Request a new IP address from your ISP server.

• Here’s how to do it in windows:
    1. Click Start
    2. Click run
    3. In the run box type cmd.exe and click OK
    4. When the command prompt opens type the following. ENTER after each new line.
    ipconfig /flushdns
    ipconfig /release
    ipconfig /renew
    exit5. Erase your cookies in whatever browser you are using.
    6. Try the rapidshare download again.
    Frequently you will be assigned a new IP address when this happens. Sometime you will, sometimes you will not. If you are on a fixed IP address, this method will not work. To be honest, I do not know how to do this in linux/unix/etc. If this works for you, you may want to save the above commands into a batch file, and just run it when you need it.
3. Use a proxy with SwitchProxy and Firefox:

4. Use an anonymous service:

• Running your system through the tor network should in theory work; however, it is difficult to use and setup. Plus, you allow others to run their evil deeds through your system as well by using this system. Anonymizer 2005 is inexpensive, easy to use, but not free. Other pay services would likely work as well.
5. You can use a bookmarklet to stop your wait times:

• 1. Open IE
    2. Right Click On This Link
    3. Select Add to Favorites
    4. Select Yes to the warning that the bookmark may be unsafe.
    5. Name it “RapidShare No Wait”
    6. Click on the Links folder (if you want to display it in your IE toolbar)
    7. Click OK
    8. You may need to close and reopen IE to see it
    9. Goto rapidshare and click the bookmarklet when you are forced to wait

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Seems like a whole lot of work to try and beat Rapidshare download restrictions.
If I was that interested in Rapidshare, (which I am not), I would simply get an account.

lukoot

Reaction score
all i did for the time when i used rapidshare was turn my router off/on

priyaa161

Reaction score
Seems like a whole lot of work to try and beat Rapidshare download restrictions.
If I was that interested in Rapidshare, (which I am not), I would simply get an account.
But I would never buy an account :smile:
But unfortunately I don't like to use Rapidshare. My internet connection is not much fast nowadays and I only get 15-25 Kbps speed while downloading from rapidshare which is not sufficient to download any files.

Edit: And that too when I'm using IDM or DAP.

Last edited:

guancharlie25

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you copied and pasted this info, and most of the tricks don't work anymore. In fact, if you disable javascript, rapidshare won't let you download.

conzone

Reaction score
I think I used it about twice a month in the last 3 months and not at all in the previous 18.
Vista games on xp downloads
oh that list dates back to 2005.

Last edited:

darzamora

Reaction score
this is definitely an old trick which will not work anymore.. already read a topic same to this post about 2 years ago, anyway, thanks for sharing this thread in these forum... another simple trick is just by turning off your modem (may not works on some isp though).

bhupendra2895

Reaction score
Rapidshare is worst service.Mediafire is best free download service.It allows download manager to create multiple connections to make downloading faster.It also supports download resuming too, but for this you need to be littile tricky.If download is broken or you stopped it and try to resume your download and getting error then you should use private browsing feature of your browser and open the link of target file this will show you a new url to download, just copy this url and paste it to properties relevant download in download manager.Now you will be able to resume your download.Best way to use mediafire is to use the private browsing mode of browser.